- item no.: K1262Dispatch within 5 - 7 working days
- from 24,99 €plus shipping & service
- Low shipping rates
- Secure payment
- Shipped with care
- Made in Europa
- High quality products
Wall sticker Hariri - Ophelia
Decorate your walls with this beautiful wall sticker. The wall decal is easy to apply and easy to remove when you are ready for something new. The wall-art wall stickers have no edges around them, so they actually seem painted on the wall. Don't think wall stickers are for solely white walls. They look absolutely great on colored walls! Totally transform your space by adding some wall decals to your walls.
- The wall stickers are contour cut and therefore have no edges. They seem painted on your wall.
- Apply your wall decal to a smooth surface, such as a smooth wall, wallpaper which is smooth enough or a door or furniture.
- Wall-art is proud to guarantee you top quality products made in Europe.
- Watch our instruction video for detailed instructions on how to easily apply your new wall sticker.
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.