The tale says that a long time ago, fairies had been forced to go into hiding by invading humans. Since then, many sightings of fairies have been reported, but there was never any real proof. But that doesn't mean that they don't exist. Maybe they are just very good at hiding! Our fairy good night wall stickers are a great way to calm your little girl down and help her falling asleep so she can dream of magical adventures in fairy land.
This gorgeous example of a fairy is simply stunning! Her long, blonde hair is blowing in the wind, while her feathered wings are holding her up in the air while she waits for you to join her on her journey to the mystical place she comes from. The stars and the moon can be applied individually, so you can get creative!
All our fairy pixie good night wall stickers come in several colours and sizes, so whatever you need – we've got it! Transform her room into the magical fairy land she is dreaming of!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.