colourcourage® Premium Paint matt Dusty Porcelain
Colourcourage® Premium wall paint
The paint is produced in a particularly sustainable way on the basis of carefully selected pigments and selected raw materials. Strong coverage combined with impressive durability and an elegant fine matt surface with simple and streak-free processing are just a few of the features of the colourcourage® Premium wall paint. The colours of colourcourage® can be combined in many ways, are suitable for all living spaces as well as decorative indoor applications. Usually only one coat of paint is needed - and then the magic already begins!
- Very good coverage - usually one layer is sufficient which saves both time and money
- Extremely stylish and extra robust for a long-lasting, error-free coating result
- Elegant, fine matt surface
- Particularly pleasant and simple processing - almost odorless, basically drip- and streak-free
- Easy to apply smoothly for a uniform and streak-free coating result
- Eco-friendly water-based formula, free of solvents, low emission and extremely suitable for those who care for the environment
- Extremely suitable for painting new walls (and ceilings) throughout the interior decorative / accentuating parts of wood and metal
- Fleece wallpaper, paper wallpaper, vinyl wallpaper, Raufaser
- Plaster walls, concrete walls and plasterboard (after priming)
- Onto an existing layer of wall paint
- Wood (after priming)
- 1 liter is enough for a single layer of:
- Raufaser white painted up to 11,0 m², uncoated to 8.5 m²
- Plasterboard white painted up to 12.0 m², uncoated to 9.5 m²
- Smooth stucco painted white up to 12.0 m², uncoated to 9.5 m²
- Rough plasterboard painted white up to 9.5 m² uncoated to 7.0 m²
A second layer may be needer for light, coloured or dirty surfaces. Please keep in mind that the required amount is influenced by the substrate, the humidity, the tools used and the individual processing method. Achieving the specified coverage depends on the correct use in accordance with the instructions given for pre-treatment of the substrate and product processing and is an indication only.
- Surface is dry after approx. 1 - 2 hours
- Can be painted over after approx. 2 - 4 hours
- Fully dried after about 3 days
The drying times depend on the substrate, the ambient temperature, the humidity and the amount of paint (the thickness). The drying times described above relate to normal conditions (approximately 20 ° C, 65% relative humidity) and are indicative only.