Some of us like living on their own. They meet up with family and friends, enjoy a fun-filled get together, but love coming home and simply being by themselves with nobody around to judge them or complain about the dirt dishes. But most of us are not so keen on this lifestyle and enjoy being surrounded by loved ones, whether that is our partner, our husband and children or our best friends. And although no relationship os always smooth and perfect, the ups outnumber the downs by a mile and it is totally worth it!
The What I Love Most Wall Sticker is for the ones who want to show their love and appreciation for everyone they share their four walls with. 'What I love most about my home is who I share it with' is what it says – and what it means. The little love hearts only embrace the saying and the wall sticker would look fantastic in a room where people meet up, like the dining room, kitchen or lounge. You can get it in many different colours so you can pick the one that suits your home and interior best!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.