Retro Pattern 1 Wall sticker
Retro pattern wall stickers always remind us of old roman baths or ancient Greek palaces. Their clear and classy shapes are timeless and give your home an elegant feeling. You will be surprised how easy it is to transform your home into a place with a noble touch and your guests will be in awe every time they come to visit.
This Retro pattern wall stickers look a lot like the top of a palm tree and are great for every room! They look stunning on a wall in your living room, will be the perfect finish to your vintage bedroom and give your bathroom that posh retro look you have been longing for! Whatever the room, whatever the size, retro patterns are back in fashion and they are here to stay!
Are you thinking of creating a whole row of retro pattern wall stickers? You can order them in a large range of sizes and colours! Get inspired and transform your home into something special!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.
We value your opinion!
Help other customers and write a short review.Add review »
Easy to apply. Look really classy and adds a certain je ne sais quoi to otherwise plain walls. Very good in a smaller room, where patterned wall-paper would be too much. Colour of gold very nice-not too brassy.