Dragon Myth Wall sticker
It looks like a huge lizard, but it can fly and spit fire. The Dragon has played a part in myths, fairy tales and other historical fables for a long time. We know them as bad and good dragons, with three heads or dangerously pointy horns. Greek, Chinese, Irish and Slavic histories are just four of many that are being influenced by dragons. Their role in those stories couldn't be more different, but all of them are fascinating. Our Dragon Myth Wall Sticker is just as amazing!
A roaring dragon sitting on a rock, it spreads its wings and shows its claws. The face threatening whatever comes its way. The details are fantastic and will wow every dragon fan! You can almost see it jumping off the wall. It would look great in your teenager’s room or the living room if it's you who is amazed by the magical creatures.
The Dragon Myth Wall Sticker comes in three different sizes, many colours and with a roar!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.