Construction Site Set Wall sticker
Beautiful set with all the objects found in the construction site is a great addition to your kid's room!
Construction sites are interesting for boys and girls of all ages! Watching the diggers, bulldozers and cranes doing there job. Digging holes, lifting heavy duty and laying down tarmac are amongst their tasks. Kids could sit and watch this for hours and so could we! That is why we created our fabulous Construction Site Set Wall Sticker! What a joy to look! Let your children be the creator of their very own construction site and let them set it up the way they want to.
2x 60x40 cm
2x 90x60 cm
2x 120x80 cm
Sheet 1 (size 60x40cm):
Crossroad = 60x28,4 cm
Excavator = 20x13,2 cm
Bush = 10x8 cm
Woodpile = 12x7 cm
2 x Barrier = 6x4,3 cm & 12x8,7 cm
4 x Traffic cone = 3,5x3,7 cm (2x); 4,5x4,6 cm (2x)
Sandpile = 20x11,8 cm
Wheelbarrow = 4,6x4,7 cm
Tipper = 21x12,5 cm
2 x Worker = 4,5x12 cm; 5,5x14,8 cm
Pads = 13x6,4 cm
Sheet 2 (size 60x40cm):
Street = 47,6x13 cm
House & Tree = 10x9,3 cm
Crane = 15x19 cm
Works sign = 3,6x8,3 cm
Concrete mixer = 15x8 cm
Bulldozer = 13x10,4 cm
Construction = 16x18,5 cm
2 x Bush = 7x5,6 cm (2x)
2 x Woodpile = 8x4,6 cm; 12x7 cm
Barrier = 12x8,7 cm
5 x Traffic cone = 3x3 cm (3x); 4,5x4,6 cm (2x)
Sandpile = 15x9 cm
Wheelbarrow = 6,6x6 cm
Tipper = 25x15 cm
Worker = 3,5x9,4 cm
Pads = 10x5 cm
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.