Are you looking for a new and stylish but neutral decoration for your home? Maybe something flowery but not too corny? Then look no further! The Jade Wall Sticker is just what you are looking for! The Jade plant is also known as friendship tree, lucky plant or money tree an is native to South Africa, but can be found worldwide as a house plant. It is said to bring good luck to its owner, but if you don't have the green thumb, then the Jade Wall Sticker is a great alternative.
The large blossoms look great in the kitchen, maybe above the dining table, but looks just as good in the hallway or living room. The slight romantic touch gives it a pretty and cosy feeling. If you attach it to the bottom of your wall it will look like it is growing out of the floor, reaching for the sky.
The Jade Wall Sticker is available in many colours and five different sizes. It can also be combined with other wall stickers like butterflies or other flowers to create a feeling of summer and warmth in your own four walls!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.