London Skyline 2 Wall sticker
When you think of London, you think of the Royals, impressive bridges and buildings, a countless amount of shops, restaurants and bars and – of course – London's amazing skyline! It's a fantastic mix of historical and modern structures and there's so much to look at it. Have a look at our superb range of London skyline wall stickers and pick your favourite one!
London is unique and who doesn't want to live and work there? It's vibrant, colourful place and millions of people from all over world come to visit it every year! Our great London skyline wall stickers combines all of this city's outstanding places like the awe-inspiring Houses of Parliaments, St. Paul's Cathedral, the London Eye and many more! What's your favourite?
Have you been to London and you simply don't want to live without it anymore? Create your very own little London in your living room, your study or your bedroom. Our London skyline wall stickers are easy to apply and will never fail to amaze you!
- Colour: 35 Different Colours
- Material: Wall Sticker
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.
We value your opinion!
Help other customers and write a short review.Add review »
I bought a 2 metre-long London Skyline in dark red. Being so long, it is not easy to apply to a wall and you\'d better cut it into several pieces of about 30 cm to make it easier, especially if you\'re doing it on your own, otherwise you\'ll have hard times sticking it. Draw a horizontal line on the wall with a removable pencil to keep it straight. Another thing is that my painted wall has quite a rough surface and it made it even trickier. The \'squeegee\' wouldn\'t work with an uneven surface, so you need to use your hands. You really need to insist on pressing the paper down, especially the small details. Be very careful when peeling the film off, go diagonally from the top left corner to the bottom right corner of each piece, and very, very slowly. Peel off the film with your right hand, and keep a paper towel in the left hand, using it to press the sticker to the wall (as sometimes it comes off together with the film!) It might take you a while, but the result is nice. I hope it lasts!
I\'m very glad that I found this skyline \'cause it\'s very cheap towards other skylines. It looks very beautiful but it was a huge job to confirm it. It was more like a stugle! And in that stugle there went a few things wrong... There are some cracks in de sticker but you can\'t see them so I\'m happy with it :) I definitely recommend it!