Lucie Wall sticker
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.
We value your opinion!
Help other customers and write a short review.Add review »
Patience, patience, and even more patience needed for this. The effect good at the end tho. Tip, if you can't get the decal of the paper take the end of a needle to very carefully loosen.......I had to a few times.
We are highly delighted with the Lucie sticker.This is an exceptional finish that cannot be achieved with paint or stencils alone. In our opinion the fixing process requires two very patient people no time restriction. This was our second wall sticker, we purchased the 90cm X 87cm size and it took us approximately an hour to fix. It isn’t easy, take your time and follow the instruction carefully. You won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!