Poster Rivers - The Whale shark
The British illustrator Henry Rivers makes old from new: his graphic motifs are inspired by earlier travel posters and is now presented in a modern freshness. The depictions are minimalist and kept in cool, refreshing colors. Rivers has selected the most popular metropolis in the world and created it in a great mix of retro style and modern art.??The whale shark is a very impressive marine animal. He is the largest shark and at the same time the largest fish in the sea. But the lady need not be afraid of the whale shark. Whale sharks prefer to feed on plankton and microorganisms. In the north of Western Australia even snorkelling trips with the giants are offered.??The poster is available in different sizes.
- We pay great attention to customer satisfaction and therefore we print your poster on premium paper with a smooth finish.
- When you're looking for ideas be sure to check out our gallery at our homepage where you can see fabulous photographs from our highly valued customers.
- The wall-art posters are available in various sizes. Frames are optional. Your poster looks good any way you hang it!
Please note: Our posters do not have a frame, unless stated otherwise in the product description. The frames have to be ordered separately.
Our high quality FSC certified, 216g/m² glossy poster paper is coated multiple times for an increased scratch resistance. The high quality white paper is printed with environmentally friendly ink for a high colour intensity.
- 216g/m² glossy poster paper
- coated for increased scratch resistance
- FSC certified
- we recommed to hang the poster with adhesive pads, sold separately
- Hanging: tesa tacks adhesive pads, washi tape, poster frame, poster clamps or wooden frame, see the supplementary products
Please check and follow the instructions.
Your own image or photo as poster? Please check our foto-uploader.