This item is available in various sizes.
Our Kitchen Splashbacks offer the following advantages:
- 4mm thick ESG security glass
- State of the art direct printing resulting in a high-resolution
- High colour fastness and saturation
- Heat and scratch resistant for walls behind kitchen sinks, hobs and stoves
- Available with optional stainless steel clamps
Steel clamp wall fixing:
- Set consists of: 4x universal plugs, 4x screws, 1x hex key and 4 x round clamps
- Distance from the wall: 16 mm
Important! We always recommend using the steel wall clamps. When you use silicone or glue it could be possible that the splashback will break due to the increased force. It is important to use all available attachment points at the rear of your glass picture in order to distribute the weight evenly. Hanging your glass picture by a cable, wire or rope, causes an excessive force on the wall mount which may cause it to break loose. The glass picture must therefore be hung on all available mounting on the back. The wall mountings are designed to take all weight in a vertical direction, use of wire or cable results in a force on an angle, which will not hold.
- Be sure to keep a distance of 10 cm between a gas cooker and the splashback. When you do not have this distance available we advise the alu-dibond splashbacks which are extremely heat resistant.
Any universal glass cleaner can be used to clean the splash back. Please avoid any substances that could scratch the glass i.e: scouring powders, metal sponges etc. When using the steel clamps - please be careful when tightening, as excessive pressure can damage the print.
60x40 cm 2,5 kg
80x60 cm 4,0 kg
100x70 cm 7,0 kg
80x30 cm 2,4 kg
100x40 cm 4,0 kg
120x50 cm 6,0 kg