Glow in the Dark - Counting Sheep Wall stickers
Let's count some sheep
Let's count some sheep to fall asleep! Because you can stick the glow in the dark stickers to any smooth surface you can apply them to the wall, to a door, bed or closet. Surround yourself with these calming sheep!
The glow in the dark stickers are very thoroughly tested. Because they are not the hard plastic ones like you may have seen elsewhere, they are also nice to look at during the day.
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.