Polar Bears Wall sticker
Polar bears are loved by children of all ages. These magnificent and majestic animals with their beautiful white coat are said to be one of the most dangerous animals on our planet, yet they look like they just want to be hugged and cuddled. They blend in perfectly with their natural habitat, surrounded by ice and snow and their typical calm walk makes them very difficult to spot. Sadly, polar bears are an endangered species, so how about giving a home to a polar bear Mum and it's cub? They are not real, but out Polar Bears Wall Stickers are as close as it gets!
Bears have always been associated with cuddling. They are very affectionate and caring parents and the Polar Bears Wall Sticker is showing exactly that. A Mum and a cub sharing a special moment, having a snooze in a cute and loving way.
The Polar Bears Wall Stickers look especially good on a coloured wall and are available in four different sizes, so you can pick the one that's right for you!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Flexible and very thin vinyl - looks like being painted
- Contour cut, without transparent or white edges
- Surface has to be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with an extra protection layer is not suitable
- When you have recently painted your wall, it is important to wait at least three weeks before you apply a new wall sticker
- Please do not store your wall stickers longer than 2 weeks after receiving them
- Please check and follow the instructions.
- These wall stickers cannot be reused after removing them. Depending on the type of wall paint, some flakes of paint may come loose whilst removing the wall sticker. This is something that is out of our influence and therefore no reason for a warranty claim.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Made in Europe
Highest quality by using European materials
Please note: Some wallpaint manufacturers use hidden silicone in their products, to test your surface please request a free sample sticker.